How would it feel to…?
- Really improve your confidence when riding, by having a clear focus?
- Have a clear structure to follow when schooling your horse?
- Be inspired to try different schooling exercises with your horse?
- Have access to correct and progressive training, without spending a fortune?
- Have access to high quality coaching, without leaving the comfort of your yard?
- Understand the correct principles of training horses, which apply regardless of your level of experience?
- Have a more secure and balanced position in the saddle?
- Make the most of your time riding, and feel like you are making progress towards your goals?
- Be part of a community of like-minded, supportive and encouraging horse owners?
- Learn more about how to care for and manage your horse?
Do any of these sound familiar…?
- You struggle to find the time to ride?
- You lack focus in your schooling?
- You worry that you’re doing it wrong?
- You struggle to think of and ride appropriate exercises to improve your horse?
- You’d like regular lessons but can’t afford them?
- You lack motivation to ride and need support?
- You lack confidence
- You don’t have transport to get you to clinics or events away from the yard
- You’ve got loads of books with ridden exercises in, but you never quite know where to start!
The Academy is an online membership community which provides monthly training specifically for grassroots, amateur horse riders.
Each month, you’ll have access to a range of resources:
- Monthly ridden or in-hand training exercises, broken down step-by-step into manageable chunks
- Downloadable handouts supporting each training package
- Live webinars where you can learn how to ride and develop the exercises in relation to your horse
- Training and webinars from guest experts, including equine physiotherapists, coaches, rider fitness professionals
- Horse management training
- Live Q&A session so you can ask for help and advice on anything to do with horses or riding
- You’ll have access to our Facebook group, where we share additional tips and tricks, alongside celebrating our successes and progress
- You can also upload videos of you riding the exercises for personalised feedback and guidance
New members also get full access to the back catalogue of existing resources in the membership, so you can pick and choose training that works for you and your horse.
“The Academy has taught me how to structure my training, and the techniques I need in order to achieve my goal.
My self-confidence has gone from strength to strength, being able to now plan my own schooling sessions and have a clear objective and outcomes.
Using the fantastic coaching videos, you can see the exercises being ridden by real people and real horses.
My schooling has improved significantly; long gone are the days of aimlessly riding around the arena with no plan!
The Academy has helped me to identify goals, and break these down week by week into practice sessions; what was once a dream, with the fantastic support and help from the Academy, will now be a reality, for which I thank you!”
” I found that the Academy exercises have given me a focus and plan for my schooling.
It has even made me attempt some things that I didn’t honestly think we were ready for, so it really does help you push your boundaries!
Onwards and upwards!”
So what does it cost?
You can join the Academy for just £19.99 per month. That’s it.
For less than the price of a coffee each week, you’ll get practical and achievable training, plus the support of the most lovely community.
To get the very best value, become an annual member for just £199!
Remember, whichever type of membership you choose, your subscription price will stay the same for as long as you are a member of the Academy, and you’ll be exempt from all future price rises.
But maybe you’re not sure.
Maybe you’re wondering whether Academy membership is for you.
Well that’s no problem – just email me at email@example.com or call me on 07973788480 if you’d like to find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
All of the training packages have exercises that can be ridden constructively even if you only have 20 minutes to ride! Some of the exercises can be done in-hand too.
Great! The Academy will offer extra support and exercises for you to work on in between your lessons.
There’s no such thing as not being good enough! You do NOT have to be an established rider to join. New and/or less than confidence riders are very welcome to join.
The monthly training packages are just as applicable for novices as experienced riders; the same basic principles apply to everyone, and the training exercises can be tailored according to your level of skills and confidence.
Great! Welcome to the madness! This is a perfect opportunity to really develop your knowledge and experience.
No, absolutely not.
The Academy is NOT designed to replace lessons with a qualified, experienced coach.
However, many people can’t afford regular lessons, or perhaps they can’t find a coach they can work with in their area.
The Academy aims to support those riders who can’t access regular, constructive training for any reason (but as above, it can also provide motivation and support for riders who do have regular lesson).
That’s fine, perhaps you could use a corner of a field, or even incorporate some of the exercises while out hacking (if it’s safe to do so, obviously!)
Ooh I love this question! Each month, the exercises get progressively more difficult, and even then we can stretch and challenge you as a rider in many different ways… trust me, I can help you ride more effectively!
What a shame if you’re out of action, but don’t worry you can still join and share in the community. You can access all the resources and plan you return to riding, when you’re fit and healthy again.
Yes, you’re totally right! There are a huge number of resources out there to help you improve your riding and your horse’s way of going.
However, as a member of the Academy, you have access to a community of like-minded people (and me!) to help support and guide your progress. You can ask questions via FB Lives or Webinars; you’re not on your own, hoping for the best!
Not only that, each exercise is explained in detail, identifying how you can tailor it to the needs of you and your horse. You’ll have the opportunity to really design your schooling sessions according to your equestrian goals. No more flicking through books or watching short videos on FB trying to decide what to do.
Get focussed and get supported, right here in the Academy!