So many riders struggle with confidence and belief in themselves, unable to get past the mindset blocks which prevent them from really achieving success in their riding, whatever that means to them.
I know, I’ve been there too. That feeling of ‘not being good enough’ or being stuck believing that you just ‘can’t’ do something, like hacking out on your horse or moving up the levels when competing.
The good news is that whatever challenges you are facing, whatever level you are riding at, it is absolutely possible to get rid of those limiting beliefs that keep you stuck and playing small.
I wonder if any of these sound familiar:
- I’d love to do more with my horse, but I lack confidence
- I can do it at home, but I’m too scared to go to competitions
- I hate people watching me ride
- I will jump up to X height, but I can’t jump any higher
- My horse always spooks in one corner of my arena, and it’s starting to scare me so I avoid it
- I get so nervous at competitions that I can’t reproduce the great work we’re doing at home
- I had a fall and now I’m really nervous about riding
- I wish I could hack out with my horse, but what if he spooks / gets over-excited / bucks / we meet traffic or cows?
- Why can’t I ride like I used to? I’ve had a break from riding and nothing feels like it did before
- I should be able to do X
If you have found yourself thinking or saying any of these (alongside a multitude of other mindset gremlins!), then I can help you get back on track.
What happens during the 1-1 session?
These 1-1 sessions take place via Zoom, and during each session, we’ll work through the following:
- Discuss your current situation & confidence challenges
- Explain how our minds work, so that we can work together to use a range of strategies to move you forwards
- Use a range of Neuro-Linguistic Programming tools & techniques to help unpick your unhelpful beliefs, thoughts and emotions
- Agree a set of tasks for you to carry out, to help keep you on the right track
How to book:
- Simply book your session on this page
- You’ll receive a welcome email, with a link to an online questionnaire to complete, and access to my online calendar so that you can book your 1-1 session directly
- Once you have done this, I will send you the Zoom link ready for our meeting
Get in touch:
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you require any further details, or if you have any questions at all – firstname.lastname@example.org