So many riders struggle with confidence and belief in themselves, unable to get past the mindset blocks which prevent them from really achieving success in their riding, whatever that means to them.
I know, I’ve been there too. That feeling of ‘not being good enough’ or being stuck believing that you just ‘can’t’ do something, like hacking out on your horse or moving up the levels when competing.
The good news is that whatever challenges you are facing, whatever level you are riding at, it is absolutely possible to get rid of those limiting beliefs that keep you stuck and playing small.
I wonder if any of these sound familiar:
- I’d love to do more with my horse, but I lack confidence
- I can do it at home, but I’m too scared to go to competitions
- I hate people watching me ride
- I will jump up to X height, but I can’t jump any higher
- My horse always spooks in one corner of my arena, and it’s starting to scare me so I avoid it
- I get so nervous at competitions that I can’t reproduce the great work we’re doing at home
- I had a fall and now I’m really nervous about riding
- I wish I could hack out with my horse, but what if he spooks / gets over-excited / bucks / we meet traffic or cows?
- Why can’t I ride like I used to? I’ve had a break from riding and nothing feels like it did before
- I should be able to do X
If you have found yourself thinking or saying any of these (alongside a multitude of other mindset gremlins!), then I can help you get back on track.
What is included in the Rider Confidence 1-1 Package?
When you book this package, you’ll get a series of 3 x 60 minute, 1-1 sessions.
You have two months from the date of booking to use your 3 sessions.
What happens during the 1-1 session?
- We’ll explore the challenges you’ve been facing and discuss possible causes
- We’ll review how our minds work, so that you can understand how to overcome your mindset blocks
- We’ll work progressively through a range of tools and techniques, drawn from NLP and Time Line Therapy(R), and Rider Sports Psychology depending on your individual needs
- You’ll have time between sessions to practice, to continue implementing the necessary changes and complete any ‘homework’ tasks as appropriate to your situation
- We’ll reflect on the progress you have made towards your new calm, positive way of thinking and feeling, so that we can make sure you’re building towards your outcome
- Sessions are interactive and engaging, structure to give you the best possible chance of creating your new, positive future
All sessions will take place via Zoom (which is really easy to use) so that you can stay in the comfort of your own home, and must be taken within 2 calendar months of booking
How to book:
- Simply book your package on this page
- You’ll receive a welcome email, with a link to an online questionnaire to complete, and access to my online calendar so that you can book your 1-1 sessions directly
- Once you have done this, I will send you the Zoom link ready for our meetings
Get in touch:
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you require any further details, or if you have any questions at all – email@example.com