Welcome to The Everyday Equestrian
Crack the Confidence Code – Challenge Week (1st-4th June 2020)
If you’ve ever wanted to overcome fear, anxiety and nerves around your riding, and become the confident rider you know you can be, this is perfect for you.
Perhaps you’ve had a fall from your horse & it has shaken you. Maybe you struggle with anxiety, overthinking and nerves around riding your horse. It could be that you’re uncomfortable riding in front of other people. Perhaps you desperately want to hack out on your own, or jump bigger tracks and something is holding you back.
Whatever your situation right now, I promise that you CAN overcome your challenges and become a confident, calm rider. Yes it will take commitment, practice, the right tools, techniques and support, but you can make a decision TODAY to take the first steps towards your goal.
It’s more important than ever before to build your riding confidence, and over 4 days, I’m not only going to show you how, but set you tasks so that you can start right now!
Click the link below to join my FREE rider confidence challenge, and find out how far you can go!
Riding Lessons & Clinics
- Do you lack focus and inspiration in your riding?
- Are you struggling with a lack of confidence?
- Do feel a bit stuck in your riding?
- Are you trying to do all the things to improve your horse’s way of going?
- Perhaps you aware of where things are going wrong, but you’re unsure of how to go about fixing them?
If any of these sound familiar, then I know I can help you!
I travel extensively to yards around Derby and Nottingham, and occasionally into Staffordshire too, and I work with a broad range of clients across many levels.
You can find out more about what I offer HERE
I have created The Everyday Equestrian Academy to help you get focussed & intentional around schooling your horse. This monthly online membership will help focus, inspire and motivate you to get the very most from your training.
- Monthly online video training, all based around a specific theme or set of exercises
- Downloadable PDF handout to clearly explain the requirements of each exercise
- Live training webinars each month
- Private Facebook group for members
- Guest speakers
Click HERE to find out more about the Academy
I also provide short courses to really help you develop specific elements of your riding and training, with the most recent being Perfect your Polework.
Click HERE for details of my online equestrian courses
Equestrian Mindset & Rider Confidence Coaching
I’m a certified NLP Practitioner and Coach, and I CAN help you get past those mindset blocks that prevent you from making progress with your horse.
- Do you lack confidence when riding?
- Do you suffer with anxiety around riding or competing your horse?
- Do you find yourself thinking negatively all the time?
- Have you started to limit what you do with your horse because of how you feel?
- Are you returning to riding after a fall, and are finding it difficult?
- Do you lack motivation to ride?
Click HERE to find out how I can help you!
“I started to work with Alison in April 2019 because I was having some physical issues with my horse and I was seeking a bit of guidance to help achieve some personal goals before his anticipated early retirement.
I have since had a regular monthly session and the transformation in my horse is both profound and unexpected! Teddy has gone from feeling awkward and unlevel to lifting up off his forehand, gaining strength in his hindquarters and developing a relaxed and swinging gait. This is all from using a series of clever exercises with poles which I have been able to recreate easily on my own between sessions. Alison knows just how much to ask of the horse and has never pushed us beyond our limitations. To highlight out progress, our dressage marks have gone from an average 65% to a recent 74.09% and Teddy is also enjoying his jumping.
Alison is infectiously positive and her commitment to a progressive approach has given me the confidence to get out there and fully enjoy my horse – hopefully for many more years to come. Thank you!”