Alison is an experienced coach, who enjoys teaching riders at all levels. Based in the East Midlands, Alison not only travels out to teach riders at their yard, she also offers regular training clinics in the region, incorporating pole work, grid work and show jumping training.
As a British Horse Society Accredited Professional Coach, Alison is fully insured, holds current DBS approval, has up-to-date First Aid certification together with Safeguarding training.
Alison enjoys coaching riders of any level, and promotes the following in her training:
- Building horse & rider confidence
- Correct rider position, balance and postural alignment
- Improving communication and rapport between rider and horse
- Challenging riders to step outside of their comfort zone
- Developing correct training principles to improve the horse’s way of going for the long term
- Progressive training for both horse & rider to ensure they are able to achieve their goals